Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 28, 2016

"My expectation is from him."



"My expectation is from him."
Psalm 62:5

It is the believer's privilege to use this language. 
If he is looking for aught from the world, 
it is a poor "expectation" indeed. 

But if he looks to God for the supply of his wants,
 whether in temporal or spiritual blessings, 
his "expectation" will not be a vain one. 

Constantly he may draw from the bank of faith, 
and get his need supplied out of the riches of God's lovingkindness.

 This I know, I had rather have God for my banker than all the Rothschilds. My Lord never fails to honour his promises;
 and when we bring them to his throne, 
he never sends them back unanswered. 

Therefore I will wait only at his door, for he ever opens it with the hand of munificent grace. 
At this hour I will try him anew. 

But we have "expectations" beyond this life. 
We shall die soon; and then our "expectation is from him."

 Do we not expect that when we lie upon the bed of sickness he will send angels to carry us to his bosom? 
We believe that when the pulse is faint, 
and the heart heaves heavily, some angelic messenger shall stand and look with loving eyes upon us, 
and whisper, "Sister spirit, come away!" 

As we approach the heavenly gate, 
we expect to hear the welcome invitation, 
"Come, ye blessed of my Father, 
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."

 We are expecting harps of gold and crowns of glory; 
we are hoping soon to be amongst the multitude of shining ones before the throne; 
we are looking forward and longing for the time when we shall be like our glorious Lord--for "We shall see him as he is."

 Then if these be thine "expectations,"
 O my soul, live for God; live with the desire and resolve to glorify him from whom cometh all thy supplies, 
and of whose grace in thy election, 
redemption, and calling, 
it is that thou hast any "expectation" of coming glory.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
REACHING THE NATIONS
FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
 THE PURPOSE OF THESE PAGES
is to share the precious word of God,
without acquiring any MONETARY REWARD. 
God gave me the salvation for "FREE", 
so I share the gospel of his word the same way .. 
"NO ADVERTISEMENT AND COMMERCIAL ADS."
Blessings to all of You, rejoice in the sublime 
and infallible Word of God.  
PLEASE SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS
 WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
 If you are NOT a believer in Jesus Christ, 
you can be accepted into his kingdom. 
 I invite you to let him to make of you what He always wanted. 

"PRAYER" 
Marvelous God Almighty, 
 I come to you in the precious name of Jesus, 
who died for me to make me free of sin, 
 I want Jesus to enter into my heart and make me free.
 I confess that He is the son of God.
 I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand
 your Holy Word full of promises of eternal value,
 not only to live on this earth, 
but to be expectant of my life in heaven.
 In the precious name of Jesus I ask. 
Amen..
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
“The true minister of Christ knows that 
the true value of a sermon must lie, 
 not in its fashion and manner, 
but in the truth which it contains.” 

.... Reflection and inspiration from the 
"Prince of Preachers,"

~Charles Haddon Spurgeon~ 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 


My other Blogs Please enjoy !!!

English

http://mightywarrior-mightywarrior.blogspot.com/

http://jesusmightywarrior.blogspot.com/ 

http://elshaddaitheallsufficientone.blogspot.com/

http://ambassadorforjesus.blogspot.com/ 
http://powerofthehighest.blogspot.com/
http://dynamicsavior.blogspot.com/

 Spanish

http://poderosoguerrerodejesus.blogspot.com/

 COPYRIGHT STATEMENT 
 This resource was produced before 1923
and therefore is considered in the "Public Domain". 
 Charles Spurgeon, 
 "THE PRINCE OF PREACHERS"

 "COPYRIGHT POLICY" 
 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any 
copyright infringing material from our website.
 If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, 
please contact us, 
we'll be happy to verify and remove such content. 
Please do provide us the following details: 
 1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website. 

 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website.

Some of the pictures from Flickr under Creative Commons License 
and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage... 
 Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory, 
our creator and we pray for all the people that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel. 
Thank You and God Bless. 
 Blog created July 12/2013 

MIGHTY WARRIOR..