Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 11, 2013

1 Corinthians 15:51-53~~~ " Listen, I tell you a Mystery "

Oh magnificent God either way you want to take me to your glory it is your choice, 
but I am sure that I will be with YOu for ever and ever 
and I Thank You for choosing me.
I pray to You to touch many hearts and save many more

 for Your glory and Honor.
Amen..  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you like to see more pictures. 
please go to the archive at the end of the page
Enjoy and God bless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Blogs 
Please enjoy !!! 
Spanish