Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Psalm 46:1-2 ~~~" Our Refuge "


Marvelous God Almighty I like to tell you that your Holy Word, makes me to feel without any fear knowing that you are with me, I know that your servants in the Bible always give testimony of your power and how you defend them at all the times, thank you for your Holy Spirit that gives me the assurance of your word I open my heart to receive all your commandments and statutes. 
In the name of Jesus.
Amen.. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you like to see more pictures. 
please go to the archive at the end of the page
Enjoy and God bless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Blogs 
Please enjoy !!! 
Spanish