Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Charles Spurgeon Sermon - The Shame and Spitting


Charles Spurgeon Sermon  

The Shame and Spitting

Isaiah 50:6

 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.



Luke 18:31 
 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you like to see more pictures. 
please go to the archive at the end of the page
Enjoy and God bless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My other Blogs 
Please enjoy !!! 
Spanish