Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 28, 2013

" Trust & Thank God "


Marvelous God, I thank You for everything you have done in my life
and I do love you very much for what you are doing today.
 Thank You for saving me and for giving me a wonderful hope that one day
I will be with YOu forever.
In Jesus name I pray, giving all praise and honor
 for keeping my soul in your precious hands.
Amen..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you like to see more pictures. 
please go to the archive at the end of the page
Enjoy and God bless.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Blogs 
Please enjoy !!! 
Spanish