Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 13, 2013

Psalm 98:1-2 ~~~ " Sing a new song "


OH magnificent God, my heart it is so greatful for the inspiration that you give me day by day to do your will, please be patient with this creation of yours, you really know that I am trying very hard to please you in all of my ways and I am letting you to control my life and to guide me in this life.

Thank you because today I can said that I know you better and I am in love with you, because you always surprise me and my heart rejoices in your presence. 


I know how much you love me. 
I want to said thank you for everything but the most important is that you reach me and touch me and now I know that my life has a meaning and purpose.

 I want to use everything that you have given me for your glory and honor. 
Thank You God for Jesus, I know you look at me thru the eyes of Jesus.. 
Amen..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you like to see 

more pictures ?

Please go to the end of the page

in the Blog Archive .

Enjoy and be blessed with God's Word.