Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Psalm 138:2-4 ~~~ "Backed by the Honor of Your Name"

Father God as your Holy Word declares, I also bow before your Holy presence
 and I give honor to you wonderful name, I thank You for another day that you pleases 
to give me life and I want to proclaim your unfailing love to all generations. 
Please bless your word and do what ever it is your desire in each single person 
that reads a portion of your HOly Word, please anoint all minds and 
open their hearts to recognize that You are the only one to praise..
Amen.. 


Many more pictures in BLOG