Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 15, 2014

"And I will give you an heart of flesh."


"And I will give you an heart of flesh."
Ezekiel 36:26.


A heart of flesh is known by its tenderness concerning sin.
 To have indulged a foul imagination, or to have allowed a wild desire to tarry even for a moment, is quite enough to make a heart of flesh grieve before the Lord. 

The heart of stone calls a great iniquity nothing, but not so the heart of flesh.

"If to the right or left I stray,
That moment, Lord, reprove;
And let me weep my life away,
For having grieved thy love"

The heart of flesh is tender of God's will. 
My Lord Will-be-will is a great blusterer, and it is hard to subject him to God's will; but when the heart of flesh is given, the will quivers like an aspen leaf in every breath of heaven, and bows like an osier in every breeze of God's Spirit.

 The natural will is cold, hard iron, which is not to be hammered into form, but the renewed will, like molten metal, is soon moulded by the hand of grace. 

In the fleshy heart there is a tenderness of the affections. The hard heart does not love the Redeemer, but the renewed heart burns with affection towards Him. 

The hard heart is selfish and coldly demands, "Why should I weep for sin? Why should I love the Lord?" But the heart of flesh says; "Lord, Thou knowest that I love Thee; help me to love Thee more!" Many are the privileges of this renewed heart; "'Tis here the Spirit dwells, 'tis here that Jesus rests." 

It is fitted to receive every spiritual blessing, and every blessing comes to it. It is prepared to yield every heavenly fruit to the honour and praise of God, and therefore the Lord delights in it. 

A tender heart is the best defence against sin, and the best preparation for heaven. A renewed heart stands on its watchtower looking for the coming of the Lord Jesus. 
Have you this heart of flesh?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ, 
you can be accepted in to his kingdom. 
 I invite you to let him to make of you what He always wanted. 
"PRAYER" 

Marvelous God Almighty, I come to you in the precious name of Jesus, who died for me to make me free of sin, 
 I want Jesus to enter in to my heart and make me free. 
I confess that He is the son of God. 
I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand your Holy Word full of promises of eternal value, not only to live on this earth, but to be expectant of my life in heaven.
 In the precious name of Jesus I ask. 
Amen.. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
“The true minister of Christ knows that the true value of a sermon must lie, 
 not in its fashion and manner,
 but in the truth which it contains.” 
.... Reflection and inspiration from the "Prince of Preachers,"
 Charles Haddon Spurgeon.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
 The purpose of these pages is to share the precious word of God, 
without acquiring any monetary reward. 
God gave me the salvation for free, 
so I share the gospel of his word the same way ..


My other Blogs Please enjoy !!!
English
 Spanish 

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT 
 This resource was produced before 1923 
and therefore is considered in the "Public Domain". 
 Charles Spurgeon, 
 "THE PRINCE OF PREACHERS"

 "COPYRIGHT POLICY" 
 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. 
If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work,
 please contact us, we’ll be happy to verify and remove such content. 
Please do provide us the following details:
 1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
 2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website. 
 3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
 Some of the pictures from Flicker under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage...
 Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory, 
our creator and we pray for all the people that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel.
 Thank You and God Bless.
 Blog created July 12/2013
 Mightywarrior..