Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 14, 2014

LOVE !!!


John 3:16
New Living Translation (NLT)
“For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

John 13:34-35
New Living Translation (NLT)
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.”


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ,
you can be accepted in to his kingdom.
 I invite you to let him to make of you
what He always wanted.

"PRAYER"
Marvelous God Almighty, 
I come to you in the precious name of Jesus, who died for me to make me free of sin,  
I want Jesus to enter in to my heart and make me free.
I confess that He is the son of God.
I ask to change my heart and to give me wisdom to understand your Holy Word 
full of promises of eternal value, not only to live on this earth, but to be expectant of my life in heaven.
In the precious name of Jesus I ask.
Amen..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Blogs Please enjoy !!!

 Spanish 

"COPYRIGHT POLICY"

 We respect copyright laws and are committed to remove any copyright infringing material from our website. 
If you find any content on our website which infringes your copyrighted work, please contact us, we’ll be happy to verify and remove such content. 
Please do provide us the following details: 
1) Your name, E-mail Address. 
2) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on your website. 
3) Location (URLs) of your copyrighted work on our website. 
Some of the pictures from Flicker under Creative Commons License and also the bank of free Creative images for non commercial usage... 
Everything we do is for God Almighty's glory, our creador and we pray for all the people that are making images available to continue spreading the Gospel.
Thank You and God Bless. 
Mightywarrior... 
Blog created July 12/2013.. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥