Blessings come to those who read and proclaim these words aloud; blessings come to those who listen closely and put the prophetic words recorded here into practice. The finale is approaching.---Revelation 1:3 The Voice (VOICE)

Translate

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 22, 2013

Charles Spurgeon Sermon - Bless the Lord, O My Soul / Psalm 103




Charles Spurgeon Sermon 

 Bless the Lord, O My Soul / Psalm 103

Psalm 103

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Psalm 9:16
 The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth:
 the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. 
Selah.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other Blogs Please enjoy !!!

 Spanish